OPEN CALL (Expert/lecturer in the field of Writing and Project Management)
iCAN is looking to engage an expert/lecturer in the field of Writing and Project Management, to deliver a lecture in the up mentioned field for the needs of the project.
Applicants will need to provide to iCAN a presentation related to the topic that will be part of the lecture.
Methodology and field of action
The expert/lecturer is expected to:
Create methodology and dynamics related to the lecture, teach the participants about writing projects, teach them about planning, development and project management. Analyzing the stakeholders and identifying problems. Understanding the objectives and preparing the logical framework. Also teach them about the planning of activities, the relevance and visibility of the project. Creation and planning of the budget as well as methods for evaluation and reporting of projects.
- After the lecture, participants should be able to:
- Understand writing and project management;
- Analyze and identify problems in the community where they live;
- They plan the budget in the preparation of their project;
- Fulfill the logical framework of the project;
- They evaluate the project and report on it.
The lecturer will be responsible for the organization and distribution of high- quality teaching material.
Requirements for Experts/Lecturers experience and skills:
- Diploma in a field suitable for the training;
- Experience in the field of training and mentoring;
- Theoretical and applied experience related to Writing and Project Management;
- Excellent interpersonal communication and consulting skills.
Application deadline 03.10.2022
To apply for this position please send us the required documents on: email@example.com