Engaging interns for iCan
The measure is about engaging interns for training, performing job duties and gaining experience within a 3-month period, and specialization in the workplace as a result of learning through work.
Interns should be university students or graduates in the field of IT or economics.
For each candidate who will be selected and included in the scale of practical work, financial support in the amount of 12.000,00 denars per month for the period for which the practical training is performed.
Compensation will be transferred to the trainee’s account upon the expiration of the current month of the contract period.
Terms, rights and obligations will be regulated by the agreement between iCan and interns.
Some of the responsibilities are:
- Organizing and maintenance of online trainings and events.
- Posting and maintaining iCan’s webpage and social media.
- Find interested people who want to create start-up companies and use our offices
- Contribute to identifying the major challenges affecting the youth employment on a local and regional level and propose actions to upgrade the designed model with new innovative approaches.
- Develop and deliver services to Centre users and clients to ensure job matching and placement for young people at the labor market.
- Work on establishing effective cooperation with the private sector and social enterprises to identify job opportunities, soft skills and vocational trainings, internships and job placements.
- Coordination, monitoring, evaluation and reporting on private sector activities aiming to help employ youth.
- Engage with NGOs active in the region on establishing a good cooperation network and offering the services of the Centre.
- Engaging with Polog Region SME s including visits and scaning of companies needs.
- Working together with and providing guidance to private companies and NGOs in defining their workforce and training demand.
- Participating in events with the private sector, including trainings and workshops.
- Providing both programmatic and administrative support to a number of youth employment and youth development initiatives operated by the Youth Employment Resource Centre.
- Organize and support initiatives for job search support to youth in the Polog region.
- Promoting leadership development, innovation and novel approaches and concepts of youth engagement and participation on labor market initiatives, as well as innovative approaches in youth learning opportunities, soft skills and essential skills.
- Working closely with Youth Centre Manager in promoting and developing the dialogue at the local level between the public and the private sector, including in particular the education system and the employers.
Interested students can apply to our email: email@example.com by sending a CV and motivation letter.
Deadline for the application: 27 April 2022 4pm
Detailed information can be obtained at the contact phone number: 076-884-000, available every working day from 08:00 to 16:00.